Choose from 9 options in our lightweight Carbon Fiber Rods.
Designer engineers, product developers and sourcing professionals choose strong, durable carbon rods from Composite Resources.
At Composite Resources, we take great pride in offering exceptional Carbon Fiber Composite Solid Rods from our AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008-certified quality facility.
- Our rods are manufactured from a solid pultruded uni-directional carbon fiber prepreg.
- Remarkably, our rods come in at only a fraction of the weight of comparably sized conventional structural metal rods.
- And, they deliver excellent tensile strength, durability and stiffness.
Ready to purchase our Stock Carbon Fiber Rods? CONTACT US.
Custom sizes and no-cost design consultations are available through our Custom Order services.
(803) 366-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pultruded Carbon Fiber Rod composed of high-strength continuous unidirectional carbon fiber embedded in a binding resin matrix
Mouseover Image for Details
- Pultruded Carbon Fiber Rod
- Made in the USA
- OD Range: .050 in. to .75 in.
- Standard Length: 96.00 +/- .125 in.
- Fiber Type: Standard Modulus
- Fiber Orientation: Unidirectional
- Fiber Modulus: 33 - 35 msi
- Fiber Volume Fraction: 60%